Red Ferraris Are Overrated
And not at all unique.
If you own a Ferrari, it’s almost sacrilegious if it isn’t red, but I don’t like red cars. I don’t bow to the God in Maranello, so I think Ferraris look better in every other color aside from red. I spied this tastefully modified white Ferrari 812 GTS on the streets of downtown Miami, and I had to take a picture.
- Car: Ferrari 812 GTS
- Location: Downtown Miami
- Photog: me (Kevin Williams)
- Camera: Canon EOS M50
South Florida is a huge center of wealth, and thus, it’s full of supercars, hypercars, and generally expensive cars everywhere you look. Parked on damn near every corner, there sat a satin-finished Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon or a Mclaren with Montana plates. Still, driving around in a big SUV or super-low hypercar feels like a waste of time in flat, traffic-filled South Florida. I respect the guy who opted for a front-engined, less extreme (but still very fast) Ferrari. All hail the white Ferrari.
What to read next:
- Kevin Williams writes why his EV road trips around the midwest sucked, largely due to chargers and infrastructure.
- Oops! Forza Horizon 5 misnamed an obscure Chinese car for seemingly no reason.
- This overlooked Ford could be a focal point for used Blue Oval tuning.
- Not good: It looks like NYC traffic cameras can bust you for exhaust noise now.
- Project i-MiEV update: I broke a piece of plastic, and now I have to remove a 500-pound battery.
- We have extremely pedantic observations about gauge clusters to discuss.
- To Ohio kids, LeBron James’ Hummer H2 was uniquely inspiring.